Tax Preparer – Full Time
Are you looking to relocate to paradise and palm trees while doing a job you love? Or do you love the work you do but not who you do it for? We are growing and would like you to consider a position with our firm as a tax accountant in Venice, Florida. We would enjoy the opportunity to speak with a CPA/EA/Tax Preparer who is looking for a positive change of scenery.
Why you should work for us:
We are a result driven firm that strives for client AND staff satisfaction. A team of real people providing real services for real results. Our staff works hard to develop and maintain relationships with our clients and professional networks. We are looking for a candidate that is willing to learn, be mentored and accepts positive feedback to affect growth. There is opportunity to be a part of the strategy, execution, education, and conclusion for each client’s file. We thrive on looking outside the box to provide clients with the tools they need to succeed for their business, community, and personal finances. Are you the independent thinker we are looking for?
- Preparation of a variety of tax returns for corporate, trusts, non-profits, and individuals.
- Assist with analytics and researching tax strategies.
- Direct client interaction to establish, build and maintain client relationships.
- Collaborate with team members on various stages of the tax preparation process.
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Competitive salary based on education, experience, and potential for growth
- Paid time off/Comp time (Subject to calendar limitations)
- SIMPLE Retirement Plan with Contribution Matching
- $500.00 Annually for CPEs, Certifications, and Memberships.
- Paid PTIN & Licensure Renewal
- Work/Life balance (We know what this means and mean what it says)
- Bonus Compensation
- Flexibility with work hours
- Dress for your workday
- Monday- Friday (flexible for the right candidate)
- Overtime and weekends seasonally
- CPA or EA (Candidates Welcome).
- Tax Preparer with 2+ years of experience.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, preferred.
- Experience with CCH Axcess, Microsoft Office, and various accounting systems such as Quickbooks Online, preferred.
- One to two seasons of tax experience, preferred. We are ready and willing to train the right fit.
- Venice, FL office location. Potential to be Hybrid remote position outside of tax season.
Attributes for Success at this Job:
- Relatable to clients and staff
- Collaborative Team Player
- Growth Minded
- Tech Forward
- Results and innovation driven
If you feel that you are a great fit for our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you.
Get Started Now
We listen to our client’s needs.
We are responsive, resourceful and will always take the time to explain our recommendations. Our goal is to be your trusted advisor!